Article for teachers/educators
You can create a lesson plan in three different ways:
- Create a brand new one.
- Copy an existing plan.
- Create from a template (or create a template).
Creating a new lesson plan:
- Navigate to the school's homepage (to ensure the plan is linked to the correct school).
- Go to Unikum Share.
- Click on the 'Create New' button on the right and follow the instructions.
- You can add assignments to the plan
- You can create a rubric within the plan or copy an existing one. We strongly recommend creating the rubric separately and then linking it (among other reasons, to use the same rubric multiple times).
- You can also link to different parts of the curriculum and attach materials from platforms like G-Suite or Office365 or from the web.
Creating a plan from a template or copying an existing one:
- Go to Unikum Share and find the template you want to use or the plan you want to copy.
- Open the plan by clicking on it.
- Select 'Copy' and rename the template/plan to what you want your new plan to be called (NOTE!! Remove 'copy' from the name to be able to publish it).
- Save as a draft.
- Link your new plan to the relevant educational level and subjects, change/add an introductory image and text.
- Edit/add content in the same way you create a new plan. Save frequently!
- Publish when you're done
Creating a planning template:
In the same way as creating a completely new plan, you can create a template to use for your plans. Insert what you want to use in the template and name it, for instance, 'Template for XXX,' and ask a school admin to mark it as a school favorite so that everyone can find it easily in Unikum Share.
Note! When you publish your plan, it also appears in the international Unikum Share.